Bolder’s eligibility solutions are supported by 30+ years of deep domain expertise and best in class processes to help patients apply and qualify for all available State and Federal assistance programs, including hospital-based charity.
Patient Advocacy is at the heart of what we do.
| BOLDER’S ELIGIBILITY PROCESS
- Specialized representatives who meet with your patients onsite, gathering all required information and documentation necessary for program enrollment
- Proprietary software that utilizes analysis-based decision modeling and access to Medicaid databases to determine specific program qualifications
- A dedicated Social Security Income (SSI) unit to guide patients through the difficult process of applying for Social Security disability benefits
- Secondary referral solution that provides a safety net for internal hospital eligibility programs
| KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
Experience the Bolder difference.
Bolder’s patient advocacy approach, combined with our depth and breadth of experience in working with State and Federal agencies for decades ensures the highest capture and success rates in converting uncompensated care into reimbursement.
Comprehensive Eligibility Coverage
- Medicaid Programs for Aged, Blind, LTC, Disabled, EMA, Pregnant Women, Newborns and Children
- Title XVI Supplemental Social Security Benefits (SSI)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Disproportionate Charity Care Program
- Title II Social Security Disability Benefits (SSDIB)
- Emergency Medicaid for Undocumented Residents
- Financial Counseling
- State-Specific Programs to include HCAP and Presumptive Medicaid Eligibility