Our Third-Party Liability Solution is the most advanced in the market. It combines our proprietary, decision-tree software with the industry-leading expertise of our management team.
The intuitive software suite helps Bolder handle difficult and complex reimbursement cases.
| MARKET-LEADING SOLUTION
A niche solution for incidents involving potentially liable third-parties – often the most challenging and time-consuming accounts for hospitals and physicians.
- Offers capabilities to determine coverage under personal injury protection (PIP), medical payment (MedPay and third-party liability claims
- Technology built specifically for TPL that is customizable by state and in accordance with the unique needs of the provider
- Our decision-tree model ensures rapid review of accounts
| PROPRIETARY “THINKING ENGINE”
Our technology considers the individual characteristics of an account to determine the appropriate follow-up action for Bolder representatives.
- Scripted and step-by-step procedures to minimize user error or bias
- Adjusts based on state level regulation
- Requires minimal training for ramp-up of new staff resources
- Real-time updates and data on accounts for hospital management
- Track payment of accounts and prevents accounts from sitting idle
| KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
Experience the Bolder difference.
Recovering payment on accounts involving potentially liable third parties is one of the most challenging issues faced within the revenue cycle. Bolder offers a solution to meet the needs of any provider from national systems to physician-based practices.
Through our subsidiary company, Avectus, Bolder works with healthcare providers to coordinate available insurance benefits to assist in the payment of the costs associated with patients’ medical care, from the appropriate parties when patients have been involved in an accident.
We are not a collection agency, and patients may hear from us before receiving a bill or statement from the healthcare provider.